Pesto Cream-Cheese Mini Quiches
"MIni quiches for Easter" by Beverly Mills with Alicia Ross. Desperation Dinners. This recipe can be doubled if desired. Serve with Sauteed Asparagus with Garlic. Recipe published in the Winston-Salem Journal: April 20, 2011.
Cool: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 frozen mini (3-inch) tart shells (See Note)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ounce(s) Neufchatel or cream cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) 2-percent milk (or higher fat)
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil pesto (See Note)
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking mix, such as Jiffy or Bisquick
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the tart shells, according to package directions, on a baking sheet, and set aside.
- 2. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Whisk well, or use a hand-held mixer to blend. Pour into the tart shells. Place in the oven, and bake, uncovered, until the quiches are puffy and begin to turn golden at the edges, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, cool 5 minutes, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note