1. Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4" thickness, using a smooth meat mallet or rolling pin.
2. Place 1 slice of proscuitoo and 1 tablespoon pesto in center of each chicken piece.
3. Roll up crosswise, and secure with a wooden pick. Place in a pan, cover and chill overnight. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before grilling.
4. Combine olive oil, garlic, and pepper. Grill chicken over medium oals 15-20 minutes or until done, turning and brushing occasionally with olive oil mixture. Serve with Basil Cream. Garnish with fresh basil.
5. Chicken may be made ahead and reheated. Grill chicken until browned on all sides. Place in baking pan and cover tightly with foil. Heat on 250 degrees until cooked through, but no more than 1 1/2 hours.
Go to full version of