Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells
Community Recipe from
- 12-16 jumbo pasta shells
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) freshly grated parmesan or asiago cheese +1/4 cup for topping
- 3 tablespoon(s) prepared pesto
- 2 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot over high heat, boil water and prepare pasta shells as directed on package. Cook pasta shells only until al dente. The pasta will finish cooking when the dish is baked. Drain the pasta shells and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, except the 1/4 cup of cheese for the topping. Fill the pasta shells with the filling and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese over filled shells.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake shells uncovered for 30 minutes or until shells are bubbling hot and cheese melts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes