OMG! OMG! I can't believe how good and easy this recipe is. I always have homemade pesto in my fridge, so this will be one of my go to recipes when I have leftover rotisserie chicken. Made it exactly as how stated in the recipe and didn't deviate from it. Used my handy dandy quesadilla maker and it was a breeze to make. Served with a simple garden salad, and voila! Dinner made easy!
Pesto Chicken Quesadillas
These skillet quesadillas are quick and delicious. Try a flavored rotisserie chicken or add some toasted pine nuts to kick up the flavor. Marinara or sour cream makes a nice dollop on the plate.
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (3.5-oz.) jar pesto (we tested with Alessi)
- 4 (8") flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8-oz.) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- Softened butter or yogurt-based spread (we tested with Brummel & Brown)
- Spread about 1 1/2 Tbsp. pesto on each tortilla. Sprinkle a slightly heaping 1/3 cup chicken onto half of each tortilla; sprinkle cheese over chicken on each tortilla.
- Fold each tortilla in half. Butter both sides of each folded tortilla.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook quesadillas, in 2 batches, 2 minutes on each side or until browned and crusty. Remove to a cutting board, and cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This