Pesto-Chicken Penne Casseroles [2011-04-03 16:11:24.860]
- 1 1/2 cup(s) 2% milk
- 15 ounce(s) alfredo sauce
- 15 ounce(s) crushed tomatoes
- 6 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cup(s) fresh baby spinach (I would cut this in half)
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 16 ounce(s) penne pasta
- 10 ounce(s) prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 cup(s) shredded italian cheese blend
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in large bowl, combined the chicken, cheese blend, spinach, tomatoes, alfredo sauce, pesto, & milk. Drain pasta and add to chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 8 inch square baking dishes. In small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and oil; sprinkle over casseroles.
- Cover and bake one casserole at 350 for 40 - 45 minutes or until bubbly. Cover and freeze remaining casserole for up to 3 months
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. remove from the fridge 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350 for 50 - 60 minutes or until bubbly
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stampinmccomas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pesto-Chicken Penne Casseroles [2011-04-03 16:11:24.860] Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes