Yield: 4 servings
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 tablespoons Pesto*
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- Mixed salad greens
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, and Pesto, beating until blended. Stir in chicken. Pour into 4 (4-inch) springform pansM1Bake at 325° for 20 minutes. Stir together remaining 1 tablespoon flour and sour cream. Spread over cheesecakes, and bake 10 more minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Gently run a knife around edges of cheesecakes, and release sides. Serve hot or cold atop salad greens. Garnish, if desired.
- * 1 cup prepared pesto may be substituted for homemade.
- Note: Cheesecake mixture may be baked in a 9-inch springform pan. Add 5 minutes to the initial baking time, and an additional 5 minutes after adding the flour and sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pesto-Chicken Cheesecakes Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers