- 2 pounds baby yellow potatoes, halved
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Easy Pesto
- 6 ounces grape or cherry tomato halves
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain; rinse under cold running water. Gently toss together potatoes, Easy Pesto, tomato halves, mozzarella cheese, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week.