LOVE this quick and easy appetizer recipe! I've made them twice and will make them again and again.
Pesto Arugula Wraps
Use store-bought pesto, fresh arugula and mozzarella cheese to make these savory roll-ups in only 15 minutes. They’re great for parties – no fork required – and you can make them ahead and keep them chilled until you’re ready to put them on a platter.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 333
- Calories from fat: 62%
- Protein: 15g
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Sodium: 493mg
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- 2 sheets lahvosh flatbread*
- 1 cup pesto
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 cups lightly packed arugula (about 3 oz.)
- 1. Lay lahvosh on a work surface with longest sides parallel to surface edge and smooth, lighter sides up. Spread each with 1/2 cup pesto. On each sheet, place half of cheese slices on two-thirds of pesto, leaving 2 in. uncovered at top edge for sealing. Cover cheese with arugula. Starting with bottom edge, roll up each lahvosh and press to seal edge, securing with toothpicks if needed.
- 2. Slice each roll into 1-in. pieces, remove toothpicks if used, and arrange on a platter. Makes about 32 pieces.
- *Substitute 4 flour tortillas (10 in. wide).
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per appetizer serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note