Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) pine nuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 3 whole(s) garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder or red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1. Blend basil with one tablespoon oil in blender or food processor.
- 2. Gradually add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KLMcNelis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes