Pescado con Aguacate Enchipotlado (Fish with Chipotle Avocado)
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Fonda Shaia
- 4 (8-ounce) firm white fish fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Avocado-Roasted Corn Pico de Gallo
- Chipotle-Avocado Salsa
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour, shaking off excess.
- Sauté fillets in vegetable oil 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Serve with Avocado-Roasted Corn Pico de Gallo and Chipotle-Avocado Salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes