Quick, easy and healthy. This is one of our go to weeknight meals. Roasted red potatoes make a fine side dish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Red snapper or other mild white fish Skin and bones removed
- 1/4 cup(s) Spanish olives Chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Capers
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lemon juice
- 2 Medium tomatoes Chopped
- 1 Medium onion Sliced thin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Red wine vinegar
- 1-2 Cloves garlic Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried oregano
- Layer fish fillets in oiled baking dish. Sprinkle with olives, capers, and lemon juice. Lightly sauté garlic and onions. Add tomatoes and cook on medium high heat for 5-10 minutes to reduce liquid. Add vinegar and oregano and pour over fish. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ubfit2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note