Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground sausage
- 2 can(s) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoon(s) pizza sauce
- personalized ingredients
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In 10 inch skillet cook 1 lb ground sausage thoroughly. Lightly spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll 2 cans refrigerated pizza crust and cut each into 4 pieces. Place on cookie sheet. Press out to form 6 x 5 inch rectangles. Create a light rim on the edge of each dough piece with fingers. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Spread about 2 Tbsp pizza sauce (total is about 1 cup) just to the rim of each crust. Sprinkle with oregano. Top with pepperoni, black olives, onions, tomato slices, etc. as desired. Top with shredded mozzarella (about 12 oz total).
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until cheese in center is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaurenSockol and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Personal Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza