Personal Microwave Chocolate Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 1/2 teaspoon(s) cocoa powder (1 Tbs + 2 tsp)
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) skim milk
- 4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- For the frosting:
- 1/2 tbs butter, 1/4 tsp vanilla, 1 tbs milk, 1/3 cup powdered sugar, and 4.5 teaspoons cocoa powder
- microwave the butter until soft. add the rest of ingredients
- For the cake: combine 1tbs + 2 tsp cocoa powder, 3 tbs flour, salt, 1tbs +1 tsp sugar, and 1/4 tsp baking powder. Add 2 tbs milk, 1 tbs vegeable oil, and 1/4 tsp vanilla. microwave for 30-40 seconds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brookscooks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note