Persimmon Spice Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut sugar or white sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mace
- 1/4 cup(s) candied ginger sliced
- 1/2-1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1 cup(s) persimmon pulp
- 1.)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2.)I chopped the persimmon pulp with a knife until it was like a smooth paste, and no longer in stringy chunks.
- 3.)Cream together butter and sugar. Add egg, vanilla, pulp. Mix Well.
- 4.)Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cloves, cinnamon, mace, and nutmeg.
- 5.)Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, and mix well. Fold in sliced candied ginger pieces and walnuts.
- 6.) Bake for 12-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimBakerink and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note