Persimmon Spice Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut sugar or white sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mace
- 1/4 cup(s) candied ginger sliced
- 1/2-1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1 cup(s) persimmon pulp
- 1.)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2.)I chopped the persimmon pulp with a knife until it was like a smooth paste, and no longer in stringy chunks.
- 3.)Cream together butter and sugar. Add egg, vanilla, pulp. Mix Well.
- 4.)Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cloves, cinnamon, mace, and nutmeg.
- 5.)Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, and mix well. Fold in sliced candied ginger pieces and walnuts.
- 6.) Bake for 12-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimBakerink and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes