We love the fresh, tasty flavors in each bite of Persimmon Salsa. Serve Persimmon Salsa with tortilla chips.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 4 'Fuyu' persimmons (about 6 oz. each), peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir together persimmons, onion, cilantro, jalapeño pepper, lime juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This