Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Hachiya Persimmons very ripe, very soft, about 1 cup pulp
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract or powder
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350* F.
- Using a fork stir together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the top leaves and some of the skin of the persimmons and add to food processor bowl. Pulse to make into a somewhat lumpy pulp with some small pieces of skin.
- Add vanilla, milk, egg and butter to the persimmon pulp and blend. Add pulp to flour mixture and beat well.
- Pour batter into a baking dish with a cover or use foil. Cover and bake for 50 minutes. The pudding should be somewhat moist inside when tested with a toothpick. Remove the pudding from the oven and cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serve in dessert bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rubystar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note