Community Recipe from
- 3 Hachiya Persimmons very ripe, very soft, about 1 cup pulp
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract or powder
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350* F.
- Using a fork stir together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the top leaves and some of the skin of the persimmons and add to food processor bowl. Pulse to make into a somewhat lumpy pulp with some small pieces of skin.
- Add vanilla, milk, egg and butter to the persimmon pulp and blend. Add pulp to flour mixture and beat well.
- Pour batter into a baking dish with a cover or use foil. Cover and bake for 50 minutes. The pudding should be somewhat moist inside when tested with a toothpick. Remove the pudding from the oven and cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serve in dessert bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rubystar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes