- 2 cups persimmon pulp
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Cinnamon-Butter Sauce
- Stir together first 4 ingredients until blended. Add flour and next 5 ingredients, stirring well (batter will not be smooth). Pour batter into a greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes. Serve with Cinnamon-Butter Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note