- 1 cup persimmon pulp
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 (13-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) pastry shell
- Whipped cream
- Combine persimmon pulp and sugar in a medium mixing bowl; beat well. Add egg, egg yolks, milk, cornstarch, nutmeg, and salt; beat until well blended.
- Pour persimmon mixture into pastry shell. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Garnish with dollops of whipped cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note