- 1 cup persimmon pulp
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 (13-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) pastry shell
- Whipped cream
- Combine persimmon pulp and sugar in a medium mixing bowl; beat well. Add egg, egg yolks, milk, cornstarch, nutmeg, and salt; beat until well blended.
- Pour persimmon mixture into pastry shell. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Garnish with dollops of whipped cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries