Persimmon cookies - not too sweet, made with raisins and nuts and pumpkin pie spices.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) butter (2 cubes)
- 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/2-1 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 2 cup(s) persimmon pulp - pureed
- 1 cup(s) raisins
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) White whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix pulp and baking soda in blender. Set aside.
- Mix flour and spices in small bowl
- Mix butter and sugar and egg in mixer until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients and alternate with pulp. Mix until blended.
- Add raisins and stir
- Add walnuts and stir
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet for 12-13 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Harpinggramma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Persimmon Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies