- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup persimmon pulp, pureed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dates
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter in a medium mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and nutmeg in a small mixing bowl. Add to creamed mixture alternately with persimmon puree, beginning and ending with flour mixture; beat well after each addition. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This