Perky Pinto Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) package dried pinto beans
- 1 pkg. pinto beans
- 4 med. tomatoes or 1 can tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- Turkey parts (backs, necks or wings, plain or smoked)
- Seasoning powders
- Pinch of lite salt, meat tenderizer, paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper
- Soak beans overnight or boil for 10 minutes, then drain. Season turkey with seasoning powders listed; cook 30 minutes. Add pinto beans, chopped green pepper and tomatoes; cook until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Perky Pinto Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews