Perfectly Spicy Potato Salad
This is a wonderful potato salad with just the right amount of zing. I ran across two of the ingredients at www.crudmonkey.com and they work perfect in this masterpiece side dish. This is great with everything! Kids love it too.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Golden Buttery Potato's Boiled and Diced
- 1 cup(s) white or yellow onions Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dat'l Do-It Spicy Mustard
- 5 ounce(s) Dat'l Do-It Hellish Relish
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 4 whole(s) Eggs Hard Boiled and Diced
- This is the great part. Just mix them all together and you have the best potato salad you have ever tried.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sghamel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note