Perfectly Easy Blackberry Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) blackberries (fresh are best, but frozen are okay)
- 1/2 cup(s) white flour
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Prepare your favorite 2-crust pie recipe, or use prepared crust such as
- Pillsbury refrigerated (not frozen) crust from the dairy case.
- 3. Mix flour and 1/2 C measure of sugar together in a large bowl, and add
- 3 1/2 C of the berries and stir gently to coat.
- 4. Place bottom crust in pie plate, and spoon berry mixture into crust.
- 5. Then sprinkle remaining 1/2 C of berries on top. Cover with remaining crust.
- 6. Seal and crimp crust edges, then brush with the milk and sprinkle with the 1/4 C measure of sugar.
- 7. Bake 15 minutes.
- 8. Reduce oven temp. to 375 degrees.
- 9. Bake another 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note