Perfected Pumpkin Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 can(s) can (15 oz.) LIBBY'SÂ® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can(s) (14 oz.) can Eagle BrandÂ® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 egg white beaten
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs,
- spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
- Brush the bottom and sides of the unbaked pie crust with lightly
- beaten egg white. Pour mixture into crust.
- BAKE in preheated 425°F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F.; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MelissaFranco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes