Perfected Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie Perfected
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 can(s) can (15 oz.) LIBBY'SÂ® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can(s) (14 oz.) can Eagle BrandÂ® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 egg white beaten
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs,
- spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
- Brush the bottom and sides of the unbaked pie crust with lightly
- beaten egg white. Pour mixture into crust.
- BAKE in preheated 425°F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F.; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MelissaFranco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note