Perfect Summer Coleslaw
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 carrot
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1 bag(s) coleslaw mix
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion (small)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- julienne red pepper and onion and add to coleslaw mix. Grate carrot and add to mix also.
- in a small saucepan heat vinegar and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
- add remaining ingredients to vineagar mixture and stir well.
- pour dressing over vegetables and toss well.
- refrigerate at least one hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dreamc76 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note