Perfect Salad Dressing
Vinegarette style salad dressing with a little spice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh oregano finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper coarsely ground
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk together thoroughly. Pour with a funnel into salad dressing jar. Refrigerate for two hours for best results. Keeps in refrigerator for weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Karonkw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Perfect Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings