Perfect Pumpkin Pie
- 1 can(s) 15 oz. pumpkin
- 1 can(s) 14 oz. Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 9" unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean.
- Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shaly777 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts