Perfect Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. all spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- HEAT oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired.
- FAVORITE TOPPINGS:
- SOUR CREAM TOPPING: COMBINE 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium bowl. After pie has baked 30 minutes at 350 degrees F, spread evenly over top. Bake 10 minutes.
- STREUSEL TOPPING: COMBINE 1/2 cup packed brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour in medium bowl. Cut in 1/4 cup cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped nuts. After pie has baked 30 minutes at 350F, sprinkle evenly over top. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE: MELT 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening in small saucepan over low heat. Drizzle or spread over top of baked pie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookWithKristy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note