Perfect Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired.
- FAVORITE TOPPINGS
- SOUR CREAM TOPPING: COMBINE 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium bowl. After pie has baked 30 minutes at 350ºF, spread evenly over top. Bake 10 minutes.
- STREUSEL TOPPING: COMBINE 1/2 cup packed brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour in medium bowl. Cut in 1/4 cup cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped nuts. After pie has baked 30 minutes at 350ºF, sprinkle evenly over top. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE: MELT 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening in small saucepan over low heat. Drizzle or spread over top of baked pie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes