Perfect Prime Rib
The perfect prime rib recipe can be easy too. This dish has less than 5 ingredients and can be dressed up with rosemary sprigs.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- (6-lb.) prime rib roast (about 3 ribs)
- Fluffy Horseradish Sauce
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs
- 1. Combine salt, pepper, and olive oil; rub evenly over roast. Place roast on a wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 45 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 350°, and bake 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 145° (medium-rare) or to desired degree of doneness. Remove from oven, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand 20 minutes before slicing. Serve with Fluffy Horseradish Sauce. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note