Love this recipe! I don't like my margaritas too sweet. This one is nice and tart. I used closer to 1.5 oz of lime juice. A perfect margarita recipe. Salud!
- 1: 1: almost 1 ratio
- For one drink:
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1 1/2 oz triple sec or Cointreau
- 1 to 1 1/4 oz fresh lime juice or limeade
- Salt for rim of glass
- lime wedges
- a little simple syrup?
- Place salt in a shallow dish. Rub rim of each margarita glass with lime wedge and dip rims into salt. Put lime wedge in glass and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour over lime wedge, straining ice. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shellihh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Perfect Margarita Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic