PERFECT COUPLE PIE
Community Recipe from
- peanut butter
- Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie
- For the pie:
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tub (12 ounces) Cool Whip, divided
- 1 jar (11.75 ounces) hot fudge topping, divided
- ½ cup sugar
- For the topping:
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- • In large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy. Fold in 3 cups Cool Whip. Spoon mixture into crust and smooth to edges.
- • Remove 2 tablespoons hot fudge from jar and reserve in zip-loc plastic baggie for later. Heat remaining hot fudge according to package directions. Spread on top of peanut butter layer. Refrigerate pie until serving time.
- • At serving time, carefully spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pie.
- • Knead hot fudge in baggie with hands; cut tiny hole in corner of baggie and pipe over pie. Repeat with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and pipe on pie in opposite direction.
- • Serve. If that isn’t making love to your tastebuds, I don’t know what is
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PERFECT COUPLE PIE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes