Perfect Boiled Eggs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 carton(s) eggs
- 1. Place eggs in sacucepan about an hour before cooking
- 2 .Cover eggs with water
- 3. Place on burner on high heat
- 4. Once eggs begin to boil, turn timer on to 3 minutes
- 5. When timer goes off, quikcley remove from heat, put on lid and reset timer for 8 minutes
- 6. When 8 minutes are up, take to sink and run cold water over them for about a minute.and allow to soak to cool off. Set in fridge for half hour
- 7. Peel eggs
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robburns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Perfect Boiled Eggs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres