Took your advice. It's an excellent meal with the gouda grits! Messy to peel, though. I"ll try it with peeling the shrimp first next time.
Perfect Beach Shrimp
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup LEA & PERRINS Original Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (21/25 count)
- Garnish: lemon halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Stir together first 5 ingredients. Place shrimp in a broiler pan; pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring every 10 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note