Took your advice. It's an excellent meal with the gouda grits! Messy to peel, though. I"ll try it with peeling the shrimp first next time.
Perfect Beach Shrimp
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup LEA & PERRINS Original Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (21/25 count)
- Garnish: lemon halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Stir together first 5 ingredients. Place shrimp in a broiler pan; pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring every 10 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes