This is a great hot punch for a holiday or winter party. See the adjusted amounts at the bottom for a large party. This recipe has always gotten raves when I have made it.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Unsweetened Pinapple juice
- 3 cup(s) Cranberry Juice cocktail
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1/3 cup(s) Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Whole Cloves
- 1 stick(s) Cinnamon
- dash Salt
- Place the spices and seasonings in the basket of a 10 cup standard coffee pot. Put the juices and water in the pot. Allow the coffee pot to go through a regular cycle. This will heat and season the juices to just the right seasoning. You can also use a regular sauce pan and boil the juices, being careful not to burn them.
- For a large group, use a 30 cup coffee pot. Use the following amount of ingredients. 9 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, 9 cups cranberry juice cocktail, 4 1/4 cups water. 1 cup brown sugar, 1 1'2 tsp whole cloves, 4 cinnamon sticks and 1/4 tsp salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judie25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note