Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) Unsweetened Pinapple juice
- 3 cup(s) Cranberry Juice cocktail
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1/3 cup(s) Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Whole Cloves
- 1 stick(s) Cinnamon
- dash Salt
- Place the spices and seasonings in the basket of a 10 cup standard coffee pot. Put the juices and water in the pot. Allow the coffee pot to go through a regular cycle. This will heat and season the juices to just the right seasoning. You can also use a regular sauce pan and boil the juices, being careful not to burn them.
- For a large group, use a 30 cup coffee pot. Use the following amount of ingredients. 9 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, 9 cups cranberry juice cocktail, 4 1/4 cups water. 1 cup brown sugar, 1 1'2 tsp whole cloves, 4 cinnamon sticks and 1/4 tsp salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judie25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes