I'm totally addicted to these paninis!! Easy and very tasty!
Peppery Turkey-and-Brie Panini
This panini has the perfect combo of sweet and spicy flavors.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (15-oz.) Brie round
- 16 multigrain sourdough bread slices
- 2 pounds thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1. Trim and discard rind from Brie. Cut Brie into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Layer 8 bread slices evenly with turkey and Brie.
- 2. Spread 1 Tbsp. pepper jelly on 1 side of each remaining 8 bread slices; place, jelly sides down, onto Brie. Brush sandwiches with melted butter.
- 3. Cook sandwiches, in batches, in a preheated panini press 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Braswell's Red Pepper Jelly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches