- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 4 shallots, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
How to Make It
Sauté broccoli and next 4 ingredients in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until broccoli and shallots are tender.
Combine broccoli mixture, hot pasta, cheese, cream, and salt, tossing gently to coat. Sprinkle with basil.