This sounds really good. They have tons of great coupons over at http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/ Its updated constantly and you never know when a coupon will pop up that could be used in this recipe or others!
Peppery Chicken Pasta Salad
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 279
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 6.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 21.1g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 232mg
- Calcium: 66mg
- 3 cups uncooked farfalle (about 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta)
- 2 cups (1-inch) cut green beans (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 cups chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast meat
- 2/3 cup (1/8-inch-thick) diagonally cut celery
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons commercial pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- To prepare salad, cook pasta in boiling water 11 minutes or until al dente. Add green beans during final 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse pasta mixture under cold water. Place pasta mixture, chicken, celery, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl; toss gently to combine.
- To prepare dressing, combine 2 tablespoons water and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over pasta mixture, tossing gently to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note