This sounds really good. They have tons of great coupons over at http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/ Its updated constantly and you never know when a coupon will pop up that could be used in this recipe or others!
Peppery Chicken Pasta Salad
Serve this soon after you dress the salad so the pasta stays moist.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 279
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 6.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 21.1g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 232mg
- Calcium: 66mg
- 3 cups uncooked farfalle (about 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta)
- 2 cups (1-inch) cut green beans (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 cups chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast meat
- 2/3 cup (1/8-inch-thick) diagonally cut celery
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons commercial pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- To prepare salad, cook pasta in boiling water 11 minutes or until al dente. Add green beans during final 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse pasta mixture under cold water. Place pasta mixture, chicken, celery, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl; toss gently to combine.
- To prepare dressing, combine 2 tablespoons water and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over pasta mixture, tossing gently to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note