Peppery Beef and Two-Potato Salad
Double the potato mixture, and use half to accompany the Basic Grilled Flank Steak. Refrigerate leftovers to use in this salad. If you prefer less of a bite, reduce the amount of red and black pepper by half.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 346
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 11.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 41.1g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 458mg
- Calcium: 56mg
- 4 cups (1-inch) cubed sweet potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 3 cups (1-inch) cubed small red potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups chopped Basic Grilled Flank Steak (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; toss well to coat. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes or until tender. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add Basic Grilled Flank Steak and green onions; toss to combine.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, juice, and peppers, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note