Peppers Stuffed with Quinoa, spinach and feta cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Pepper cut in half and cleaned
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 spear(s) asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) scallions chopped finely
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped finely
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup(s) spinach frozen
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet corn kernels frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 cup(s) quinoa cooked
- 1 ounce(s) feta cheese
- Cook spinach and corn according to package directions and set aside.
- Saute asparagus in olive oil for 2 minutes. Add garlic, onions, and scallions and saute until soft. Add cilantro and saute until wilted.
- Add spinach, corn, cumin and quinoa and heat through. Season to taste.
- Stuff into pepper halves and top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 25 mins. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dpygrl01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peppers Stuffed with Quinoa, spinach and feta cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes