More From Southern Living
Bake: 18 Minutes
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large banana pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (24-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Sauté diced onion, diced peppers, and minced garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Remove onion mixture from heat, and set aside.
- Stir together cream cheese, next 5 ingredients, and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until blended.
- Place crust on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with onion mixture and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Mama Mary's Gourmet Pizza Crusts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note