Pepperoni-Sausage Pizza Puffs
From the Kitchen of Stephanie Parker, Birmingham, Alabama. "Use any pizza toppings you like. These travel well too."
Yield: Makes 2 dozen
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces reduced-fat ground pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup miniature turkey pepperoni
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Jarred pizza sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375°. Whisk together flour, baking powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Whisk in milk and egg. Stir in mozzarella cheese, sausage, and pepperoni. Let batter stand 10 minutes, and stir until blended. Coat cups of a 24-cup miniature muffin pan well with cooking spray. Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve with warm pizza sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note