Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Light and fluffy, these Pepperoni Puffs are perfect finger food. Serve them with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.
Yield: Makes 2 dozen
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pepperoni, diced
- Combine flour, baking powder, milk, egg and cheese; mix well. Stir in pepperoni; let stand for 15 minutes.
- Spoon into greased mini muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes, until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note