Pepperoni Pizza Quiche
Community Recipe from
- 1 unbaked 9 in frozen pie shell
- 1 package(s) shredded Italian blend cheese divided
- 2 ounce(s) thinly sliced pepperoni, cut into quarter divided
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Preheat oven 350.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese and 1/2 of pepperoni on bottom of pie shell.
- Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, flour, basil, and garlic powder in medium bowl until blended. Pour mixture into pie shell. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Arrange top with remaining pepperoni and any other topping you like. Place quiche on baking sheet. Bake 40-45 min or until knife is inserted and comes out clean. Cool for 5 min before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pepperoni Pizza Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes