Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) pepperoni cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 24-cup mini-muffin pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, salt and red pepper flakes (if using) ; whisk in the milk and egg. Stir in the mozzarella, Parmesan and pepperoni; let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2. Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, microwave the pizza sauce until warmed through. Serve the puffs with the pizza sauce for dipping.
- NOTE: All my batter did not fit into the 24-mini muffin pan. So I made a full size muffin with the leftover batter. Some pans are larger than others so you may not have have an issue.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pepperoni Pizza Puffs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza