- 4 cups uncooked large elbow macaroni (12 oz)
- 1 package (5 oz) miniature sliced pepperoni (about 1 cup)
- 2 (18 oz each) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 1 can (3.8 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
How to Make It
Heat oven to 350°F.
Cook and drain macaroni as directed on package. Mix with pepperoni, cooking sauce and olives in ungreased 3-quart casserole.
Cover; bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot in center. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.