- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (3.5-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- Unroll pizza crust on a cutting board, and sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni. Roll up, starting with long side; moisten edge with water, and pinch seam to seal. Cut into 2-inch slices, and place 1 inch apart in a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; flatten pinwheels slightly.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes; serve with warm spaghetti sauce.
- Note: Baked pinwheels may be frozen in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note