Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
Amazing seasonal drink recipe!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Whole Milk
- 1 whole(s) Candy Cane crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) Light Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Whipped Cream
- Set aside one tablespoon crushed candy cane. In a medium saucepan, heat milk over medium-low heat. Stir in candy cane, stirring until completely dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate chips and peppermint extract, continue to stir until chocolate chips are dissolved. Coat rim of glass with corn syrup and sprinkle on the candy cane that was set aside earlier. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SewCalMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note