Extremely easy. Kids loved them. Put less filling than picture shows.
Peppermint Sandwich Cookies
Make an easy peppermint cookie filling with ready-to-spread vanilla frosting, peppermint candy and peppermint extract, and spread the filling between chocolate waters. You can make these cookies ahead and keep them in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.
- 2/3 cup ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 3 tablespoons crushed hard peppermint candy
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 20 chocolate wafers
- Combine first 3 ingredients; spread mixture on half of chocolate wafers. Top with remaining chocolate wafers.
- Note: Cookies may be assembled in advance and refrigerated up to eight hours. (They will soften slightly.)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note