Extremely easy. Kids loved them. Put less filling than picture shows.
Peppermint Sandwich Cookies
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Stylists: Mindi Shapiro, Ana Kelley
- 2/3 cup ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 3 tablespoons crushed hard peppermint candy
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 20 chocolate wafers
- Combine first 3 ingredients; spread mixture on half of chocolate wafers. Top with remaining chocolate wafers.
- Note: Cookies may be assembled in advance and refrigerated up to eight hours. (They will soften slightly.)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts