Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 3/4 cup(s) CONFECTIONER'S SUGAR
- 3 tablespoon(s) BUTTER MELTED
- 2-3 teaspoon(s) PEPPERMINT EXTRACT
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) VANILLA
- 1/4 cup(s) EVAPORATED MILK
- 2 cup(s) SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 2 tablespoon(s) SHORTENING
- COMBINE FIRST FOUR INGREDIENTS. ADD EVAPORATED MILK AND MIX WELL. ROLL INTO 1" BALLS AND PLACE ON WAX PAPER LINED COOKIE SHEET.FLATTEN TO 1/4 INCH.COVER AND FREEZE FOR 30 MIN. MELT CHOCOLATE AND SHORTENING;STIR UNTIL SMOOTH. DIP PATTIES ALLOWING EXCESS TO DRIP OFF. PLACE ON WAX PAPER LET STAND UNTIL SET.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PEPPERMINT PATTIES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy